Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Slept too late to write a real post

Oh, hi there!  Right now, it's 7:26am.  Happy Wednesday!  My cat is sitting directly in front of my laptop, on top of me and digging his claws into my left arm, so if this has strange, not at all right typos, please forgive me.

Since it's 7:26am and this is the only blog post you're getting from me today, you should just accept right now that it's going to be random, short, and have a YouTube video in it.  Sorry to those of you who read your blogs at work, maybe you should grab some headphones on your lunch break, because this is a GOOD ONE y'all.

Why wasn't I a prepared blogger who wrote my post last night like I usually do?  Because we were too busy trying to get service at the T-Mobile store (we didn't), returning a couple of gifts to Kohl's (we sure do spend a lot of time there these days), and drinking wine and eating dinner while watching Korean drama.  We're at the best part in our current show, and I made Ammon watch 2 full episodes with me last night.  It's really hard to blog and read subtitles at the same time.  By the time that was done, it was 10:30, 30 minutes past bedtime.  Which is probably why I woke up at 7 am instead of 6 am.  Oops.  Oh well, nothing a little extra coffee can't fix.

So, the video... some of you have already seen this, because we're Facebook friends, or because I like you enough to email you about important things in my life.  So if you're one of those people, you get a free pass for not watching today.  For the rest of you, get excited, because it's my wedding video!!!  It goes directly into the receiving line, which is only interesting to me, so you can skip that part if you'd like.  Also, yes, one of my wedding guests did show up to my wedding dressed as a Farmer.  There's a hilarious story about it too, but you would have to understand my family pretty intimately to really get it. 

And there you have it!  Hope you have a FANTASTIC Wednesday, and that you're happier than a Camel on Hump Day.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... now I'm crying at my desk. Thanks. And what sweet vows, I loved Ammon's poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with your dress!!! You are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)