Thursday, July 11, 2013

Currently...

Currently I am having a difficult time stringing sentences together, so instead we're going to do a mash-up of some stuff I'm currently digging.

Currently watching:  Korean Dramas.  We just started one called "I do. I do."  It's such the perfect K-Drama.  For instance, this formula:

While not 100%, it does apply.  And they're so ridiculous, you have to love it.  We also love that we get to read our TV.  Subtitles are fun.

Currently Listening to:




Currently Craving:  Ice cream.  Now and always.

An old picture, but an accurate representation of how I feel about Ice Cream.

Currently Wishing:  That we could go on vacation to South Dakota this summer.  It was perfection last year.

Currently adoring:  How much thinner I am now than I was this time last year!  Those 15 pounds have made a big difference!

From the rehearsal dinner.  I can't tell you what a pleasant surprise this dress was.

What's Current for you?

3 comments:

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)