Wednesday, July 24, 2013

That's fun...

The first few sentences of every blog post baffle me.  Every. Single. Day.  I've been doing this for over a year and a half now, you would think I would have this figured out.  Nope, guess not.  Hmmm.

So, yesterday my legs were supah sore.  I decided to run sprints after my cardio circuit, and it seems to have made a big impact on my ability to properly function yesterday.  Every time I went out onto property to do something, it took twice as long as it should have.  Also, it made me flippin' HANGRY yesterday.

And then last night I did a Lower Body workout.  Oh my word.  I wish that you could have seen the ridiculousness, because this is what I chose to use as weights.

White wine bottles.  Why?  Because our lightest weights are 10lbs, and there was no way on this Earth or the next that I was using 10lb weights or heavier yesterday.  So I improvised.  And then I realized how epic it is that the first thing I found that met my criteria was 2 full bottles of white wine.

I am absolutely certain that I will feel this decision just as much as if I had drank from one of those bottles.  I hope I don't regret it as much.

Also, I want to start a new, fun thing tomorrow, I'm calling it "Happy Jams".



 Since I hate Thursdays more than should be allowed, I feel like it is a great opportunity to share some of my happiest music, the songs that can make even Thursday feel better instantly.  I would love it if you decided you wanted to join the fun, but I'm too insecure about my idea lazy to do a link-up.  So instead, let's just all put some happy songs on our blog, and then put links in my comments.  Acceptable submissions include any songs, embarrassing or not, that never cease to bring you incredible joy and happiness.  If you need further inspiration, email me.  I have been compiling a mental list of Happy Jams since Monday in anticipation.  I can't wait to see what you guys come up with too!

Now go and tackle this hump of a day.  You've got this.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the weights ;)

    and also... the first few sentences of a blog post will be my ultimate demise. Seriously, gets me every. single. time. The only saving grace is that once I FINALLY get it, the rest of the words just flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you totally need to do a link up! I've been needing new songs for my playlist and I need ONE place to find all the links :) ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)