Did you give a flip about any of that? No? Dang. Well, on with the show.
1) Our future children will be home-schooled, and we will jet them all over the world to learn the languages where they're spoken, learn history where it happened, and mom and dad will eat all the foods.
2) We will buy a super-sweet ski-in, ski-out house at a big resort, like Copper.
3) I'll move my massage therapist and his family into our guest cottage, and then pay him to give me twice weekly massages. Heaven.
4) I'll hire a driver. No more driving anxiety for me!
5) I will buy all of the cute hippie-dippie wrap skirts at the local Nepali-import shop, and spend my life looking like I live to commune with Patchouli and nature.
6) I will also buy the entire Ann Taylor dress collection for those times when hippie-dippie wrap skirts are not socially acceptable.
7) Ammon will go to culinary school, and learn how to cook without filling my house with smoke.
8) We will buy our dream property, build Ammon's dream woodshop, build our dream [buried] house, and start my dream garden.
9) We will buy the first ever Chipotle franchise. This corporate-chain only nonsense would be no match against Ammon's never-ending desire to fully posses Chipotle. Then I will finally be less grumpy when he eats it every. single. day.
10) We will probably build a wing or something on a library somewhere. We like books.
**Obviously, this is my frivolous list. There are a lot of other things we would do first. But this is the ultra-mega-powerball list of joy.
What FUN things would you do if you won the lottery?