However, I really have to stress, that even half-assing this program, I have seen some pretty tremendous results. I can run for longer than ever. I can do 12 push-ups in a row on my toes, and hold minute long planks again. I am moving quickly towards a level of fitness that I haven't seen since I was rock climbing 5 days a week back in 2008.
1) Complete 4 out of 5 Revolt workouts scheduled for the week
2) Run 2-3 times during the week
3) Take melatonin and be in bed by 10pm every night
For the sake of accountability, here is how I did:
1) Crushed it. Skipped the cardio circuit on Thursday, but did every other workout.
2) Failed. I got in one run on Thursday evening. It always seemed either too hot to run, or it was storming bad. These aren't very good excuses, since I own a treadmill, but they are the stories I told myself to avoid doing all of my prescribed runs.
3) I didn't do the melatonin every night, but from Sunday night through Thursday night, I managed to be in bed by 10:20pm. To me, this was a huge victory, because my sleep got really thrown off with the wedding, and it's been a big challenge to get back on track.
For this week, I want to keep my goals the same. It was a push to come as close as I did to accomplishing them last week, so I hope that they continue to push me this week. It's important that I get in the running this week, since I have a 10k on Saturday morning. Hopefully, I can do what it takes to finish out week 12 strong!
**Disclaimer** I was provided a free membership to Revolt Fitness in exchange for my unbiased opinions and reviews. All opinions are 100% my own.