1) I am a 5 minutes kind of gal. When I get to work, or get home, I just want 5 minutes of space. Even if I have talked to Ammon the entire car ride home, I don't want him to bug me when I walk in the door. Those few minutes allow me to adjust, to become human, and if it's the morning time, they let me get enough coffee into my system that I can tolerate human interaction.
2) My phone hates me right now. It's randomly shutting off, and the battery is going from full to drained in minutes. I have 6 months before my next free phone. Eff.
3) I am not a picture-taker. I force myself to do it. Now that my phone is on the fritz, the pictures on this blog might get... interesting.
4) Finals/School projects. They suck. We are buried in them around here. I'm seriously contemplating taking a vacation day to deal with all of it.
5) We had Chipotle for dinner last night, and they didn't cook the beans long enough. This left me feeling like someone could strap a basket to me, then use me as the Goodyear blimp.
6) I almost always get kids meals when we eat out, because it's lots of food for darn cheap.
7) Kristina wrote a guest post for our wedding blog today. You should check it out, yo.
Since 7 is a lucky number, I'll leave you there. I hope you have a fantastic weekend, all!