Saturday, March 17, 2012

Things I Love...

Happy Saturday!  As you're reading this, I'm sure I'm off on some random adventure.  I'll try to take some pictures, but honestly, I'm usually enjoying life too much to stop and snap a photo.  Sigh.  I thought I would share with you some things that I'm loving now.  I hope you enjoy!

Fresh Bread
Arts and crafts project for our bedroom
My Covert Robin project, almost halfway done.  Can you guess what I'm making?
Seeds!
House that we LOVE
Another house we love, across the street from the brick one
Our dream house to fix up and rent out
Our dream house to fix up and keep as a "Weekend house" when we're loaded
A chainsaw cat sculpture... I don't love it, but it's funny!
Other things I'm loving now:
When I picked up my race packet for today, there was a $500 gift card for a new sunglasses company inside.  Score!
This weather.  I have even been able to get A out to take walks with me after work.
Doing Ashtanga yoga again.  It's my favorite form, and I had been avoiding it until I was stronger.  This was my first week back, it felt amazing.
Connecting with so many amazing people through the blogging community.  I love that I am able to hear so many unique stories!

I hope your Saturday is full of many beautiful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)