Saturday, March 3, 2012

Things I Love... Ski trip edition

Last week our condo at Steamboat was on Longthong Road.  My dad made the classy (yet hilarious) comment, "better Longthong than Longdong".


This view of the Yampa Valley from Buddy's Run at Steamboat.


This card.  I mailed it this week, to spread the love.  Must buy more cards like this soon.


Places that have a history and aren't afraid to tell you about it.

From Pinterest




My new skis.  They're Volkl Auras, and my first new skis in 12 years.

Hope you are having a lovely Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that’s quite a view! The white field of snow in Yampa Valley is just so appealing. Oh, I miss Steamboat, Colorado already! We once skied on its powdery snow, and I can say that the price is reasonable enough for such memorable adventures. :]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)