Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday!

 This week just flew by!  I was having so much fun with blog positivity week that I honestly don't know where the last 5 days have gone.  It was great to be able to find so many positive, wonderful women in the blogging community that I previously didn't know existed.

...And I must say, A and I got a huge chuckle out of the fact that after my post on Tuesday about loving having a tiny blog, I welcomed 3 new followers!  We are so happy to have you here, Alice, Courtney, and Mrs. G!


Oh my gosh people, what do your trees look like right now?  All of the trees around our complex have leaf buds popping up!  It is so pretty!  I'm pretty sure people have taken to pointing and laughing when they see me, because I have taken to wandering aimlessly while looking up at the trees.  There is something about spring, about how trees revive themselves from their long sleep that fills me with wonder every. single. year.  And is there a color more pretty than that of a little baby leaf?  I say no.

1 comment:

  1. Ours are starting to bud too! I can't wait for my snow crab apple to bloom its lovely white flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)