Sunday, January 1, 2012

Your current weight is...

My weight as of today is 160.8 lbs.  Yuck.  This is not a happy weight.  The last time I weighed this much was 4.5 years ago.  I am disappointed that I allowed myself to slip like this, but I am also eager to forgive myself and move forward with positive change.

Since my January goals include losing 5 lbs, my weight goal is 155.8 lbs by January 31.  I am curious to see if I can get there simply by limiting our eating out, dessert intake, and increasing my exercise.

I am so pumped to start the New Year out right, and can't wait to share this journey with you!  I hope that you are all having a fabulous first day of 2012.

1 comment:

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)