Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sweetly Saturday

Well everyone, it's Saturday again!  A great day to remember all of the great things that happened in the past week.  A few of the things I am thankful for this week:

  1. An incredible future mother in law.  She makes my heart smile
  2. Our friend Viv, and the amazing opportunity she is giving A and I to be vendors in her new Vintage store
  3. Being able to go spend a day skiing with A
  4. Knowing when to give my body a rest, even if it's a scheduled work-out day
  5. Fitness instructors and coaches who encourage people to work within their own limitations
  6. 3 day weekends
  7. The new computer I bought this week so I can be ready for school
  8. The courage to try something new (school-wise)
  9. Student loans that will pay for the computer I bought
  10. My kitty who just always wants to play and snuggle
  11. That A starts back to school on Tuesday, and is one step closer to graduation
Isn't he just the cutest? Taking a break at the resort!
 I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)