- I am grateful to have a warm, safe space to live with kind, considerate neighbors
- I am grateful that I have a boyfriend who loves me, despite, and sometimes even for all of my faults and foibles
- I am grateful that I have the ability to exercise, and that I am healthy
- I am grateful that while me mom's battle with cancer is not over, that she has a great prognosis
- I am grateful that I was raised by a mother who is stubborn, and believes in perseverance
- I am grateful for feeling an increase in energy since I started working out again
- I am grateful that I have a career that I enjoy, and co-workers who can not be beat
- I am grateful that technology allows us to reach out to people we may not see or hear from often
- I am grateful that every day we get to start all over, and have a new opportunity to make something great
- I am grateful that the weather has been so nice this last week
- But most of all, I am VERY GRATEFUL to everyone who has provided encouragement for this new blogging endeavor. I might have quit already if it weren't for all of you!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Don't you feel like Saturday is one of the better days of the week to express gratitude? It is just such a happy, laid back kind of day. Since one of my goals this month is to make a list of things that I am grateful for each week, I decided that Saturdays would be the best day to share just a little more warm fuzzy with everyone.