Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sweetly Saturday

Wow!  January is absolutely flying by!  I can't believe that this month is more than two-thirds over, it seems like it just began!  This was such a great week, and I have much to be thankful for this week. 


Let's start with date night!  I was a little frustrated with A at the start of the night,  but it still turned out to be a great evening, and a nice way to spend some time together.  I am so thankful for date nights, and a great guy.

I am thankful that ALL of this stuff (plus 7 heads of cabbage) came in our Winter share CSA box that we picked up on Thursday.  Score!


I am thankful that school has started, and one of my teachers is offering over 100 points in extra credit throughout the semester.

I am thankful that I am starting to see progress in my abilities during workouts!  I am not tiring as easily as I used to.

I'm thankful that A bought me this cute as heck stationary!  It will be great for to-do lists, etc.


What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)