3) Zicam and Emergen-C. I was certainly feeling much better today, and I know that good self-care played a role in this epic turn-around.
4) Saturday sale at ARC. I LOVE ARC. I love what they stand for, and what they seek to do in the developmentally disabled community. I love shopping at their thrift stores. But I really love the Saturday sale at ARC. So much so, that I usually over-indulge in all of the great deals. Whoops.
5) New blogs. Sometimes I flip through blogs, and follow link after link until one just pops out as being awesome. This week I found Vintage Revivals. I so absolutely love it, people. I love how honest Mandi is with her readers about who she is, and what she loves. I read her most recent post, and knew that I was instantly going to be blog stalking her from here on out.
6) Time alone at home. I love A dearly. Truly, I do. But sometimes it's nice to come home and have some time to myself. Especially if I want to do something kinda embarrassing, like listen to late 90's boybands and stuff like that. Not that i would ever do that, I just like that, you know, I can if I want to.
7) Super great co-workers that can make me laugh, even when I'm grumpy, tired, and sick. Ewie, you're the bomb-diggity.
I hope your Saturday is sweet!