1) I've already confessed this, but I really am a hoarder. Remember in my vlog when I told you about the yellow corn meal can? Well, I threw it away! And that was great, until I found one of these in my craft room, and realized my problems may be bigger than we anticipated:
2) I have been really flighty lately. I can't remember the things that would usually be at the front of my mind. Luckily, it isn't pregnancy brain. Unluckily, I can't blame it on pregnancy.
3) I'm sick of people making character decisions about individuals based on their political beliefs. Being a republican does not make you good. Being a democrat does not make you good. Being an Independent does not make you morally superior. They are the beliefs that define the government that you would like to be represented by. Could we all please stop considering people as good vs bad based on their convictions???
4) I strongly dislike being cold. I get cold really easily, so the upcoming winter weather makes me a sad, sad girl.
5) My first 3 C25K workouts have been HARD. Wow, I feel so out of shape! But hopefully, this program is going to help me get the results I will need in order to succeed at the half marathon next May!
So those are my confessions. Link up with Alxy, and let us all know what you're confessing this week!