Thursday, October 18, 2012

Like Success???

So, here's the deal.  I love being successful.  Failure, on the other hand, is something I like substantially less.  So whenever I can find a new tool to help me become increasingly successful, I take it and run as fast and far as I can.

I had the great, great pleasure of working with a true GIANT in the field of personal and business development during my time at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.  His name is Seth Braun, and I have the immense pleasure and opportunity to introduce you to him today.
 
I can't tell you enough amazing things about Seth, and what working with him has done for me and my life.  He has helped me to identify my personal strengths, and what my path going forward in life currently looks like.  He was the first person to tell me that failure is necessary in order to realize success.  He has fallen down and gotten back up more times than I can count.

Sounds like someone you would love to work with, right?  Well, I have amazing news for you on that front.  It turns out, Seth is so amazing at what he does,  he doesn't have too much time available for coaching.  However, since he's such an incredible guy, he has a passion for helping as many people as he can.  In order to accomplish this goal, he has labored long and hard to bring the world his new book, Indestructible Success.


1 comment:

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)