Saturday, June 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals

At the end of May, I heard about this great concept called Foodie PenPals.  It's hosted by Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean.  The idea is that each month, you are paired with two people... one person sends you a box of food-related awesome, and you send someone a box of food-related awesome.

I know I don't have to tell you how much I love food.

I was so excited when Krista sent me this box full of goodies from Alaska!  I am so obsessed with Alaska, people.  I watched the entire Sarah Palin mini-series on Alaska, because of the state, not her family.  No really, I did.

Oh, I was going to show you the goods.  That's right!  Be ready for the pictures... I took quite a few.
I love that she wrote on the box.  Never thought to do that!
Opening up greatness
Yum

She is a psychic



Again... how well did she nail me?

Recipes for Almond butter and Granola.  Both are sooooo good!

My favorite flavor

A little hint of Christmas Anytime

Sweet note she included
Guys, let's talk about the awesomeness of this box for a minute.  HOMEMADE granola and almond butter.  I've been putting the almond butter in my Shakeology shakes, and it is so good there are no words!  And I'm willing to bet that Miss Krista is participating in Foodie pen pals again... which means that if you sign up, you could get a goodie box from her too!

Seriously guys... this is an ongoing thing, so why wouldn't you participate?  It gives you the chance to see what other people love, and you get something fun in the mail.  Sign up now for crying out loud!

So yeah, that's what I've got for you today.  Sorry if I made you hungry, I'm gonna go have a snack.  Come back tomorrow to check out some super-cute baby pictures!

4 comments:

  1. I totally just signed up! This looks like a super fun swappy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She is a psychic" - so funny.

    Organic and such.. I'm more of a candy person myself, however i get it a little bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)