1) I am 100% disinterested in doing my school work. I loaded this semester with 2 classes I was dreading, so that I could get them out of the way sooner. They suck as much as I thought that they would. Boo.
2) Even though I miss A when he's gone, it's nice to have the bed, covers, and pillows to myself.
3) I don't really facebook or pinterest anymore. I find them both repetitive, inane, and boring.
4) I signed up to run a 5k on the 4th of July, and I almost don't want to do it, because I know my time will most likely be slower than my last 5k. I cut my running back a lot, and have been focusing on other things. Having a hard time being proud of myself for just doing my best when I know I've done more at some other time.
5) Hanging out with other people's kids sometimes makes me not want to have kids. This never happens with children that are related to me. Only when the kids belong to friends or strangers. Strange fact of genetics? Probably. I'm strangely okay with it.
What are you confessing today? Tell us your dirty little secrets!