Monday, June 4, 2012

This should be

This should, in fact, be a recap of the amazing ride I did yesterday at the Elephant Rock Bicycle Classic.  It should be all about what my new fitness goals are, and where we're headed this month.

It should be all of these things and more.  But see, it's Sunday night at 9pm.  I have to be at work tomorrow at 8:30am.  My brain hurts too much to try to relive with you the glory that was E-Rock.  That, and the event pictures are not yet posted.  Fail.

I guess I could have done a vlog for you, but really, I'm grumpy as heck right now.  And as funny as Shay and Tiff find my vlogs, I would much rather have everyone laughing with me, not hating me.

I promised Tiff a really nice shout-out, but that's going to have to wait for another day too.  I need to think of the best way to showcase her awesome.  That takes more than the 2 functional brain cells I currently possess.

Some of you saw on twitter that we had a really awful groupon experience over the weekend.  That's going to be put off too.

It's amazing how much space you can take up talking about the things you mean to post about, isn't it?

What I will post for you today is a picture from last weekend, taken at Krispy Kreme.  I think it should sufficiently make you hungry, AND give you a smile at my expense.  I love you too guys.  I love you too.


H

3 comments:

  1. {sigh} you always know how to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special hidden talents are always a good thing. I love donuts and having a hook up is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the freak? You have a Krisy Kreme near you? Damnit - there are NONE in RI. None, I tell you. My resentment may end this friendship. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)