Tuesday, June 26, 2012

And the winner is...

You.  Because I gave you a vlog all about my theme for 27.  Do you feel special?

I thought so.

I mentioned a couple of blogs in this vlog.  I love them.  I hope you do too.  So go check out Heather, and Mrs. Robinson.  I promise, if you hang around long enough (which should only take a minute or two), you'll get why I love them oodles and bunches.

Alright guys, that's my theme!  What do you think?  Do you set intentions for the upcoming year or leave it to fate?

6 comments:

  1. as you know, i too am 27!! i'd say my theme this year is "shake it like a polaroid picture."

    i think this means to work out more.

    i like that you scrapped, "no excuses." because, let's face it, there is always a good excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great theme... I should probably do the same thing! HAha I'm really bad at the moderation thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so funny. It's your birthday time the whole thing should be about you and your birthday. You should have sang happy birthday to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love how you talk about other bloggers. I am a planner too, so I know what you mean, it is so hard to remember to just go that one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. When I turned 27 I made one goal, it was one goal, it's one goal I will make every year for the rest of my life.. much too personal to post here, see email.

      Delete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)