Don't get me wrong; I get insanely happy anytime someone honors me with the Liebster. I mean, it's fun, it's happy, and it's gratifying. But we're gonna do the 5 version of the Liebster. Nominate 5 people. 5 random facts about me. 5 questions to my nominees. I'm going to answer all of Nay's questions though, because I flippin' love Nay that much, and I think you should too.
5 Random facts about me:
1) I'm pretty OCD. Like, we joke that I'm so OCD that I'm CDO... because I have to have everything alphabetized. For instance, today we were labeling and checking in new lock boxes. After we were done, I lined them up in numerical order, just like this:
2) I have a condition in my Right knee called Chondromalasia, which means that the cartilage has sustained pretty heavy damage. My knee surgeon told me I feel arthritic because of this, and at 19 I was taking anti-arthritics for it. I was also told I would never run more than a mile ever again without pain. Just another example of me proving people wrong =)
3) I have a lifelong dream of fostering or adopting special needs children.
4) I have 3 aloe plants that sit in my window. They are my favorite plants I have ever had.
5) I have been at my current job longer than any job I have had since I was 16.
11 Questions from Nay:1) Favorite Quote: "She couldn't have killed him. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. And happy people just don't kill their husbands!" --The great and powerful Elle
2) What are you wearing right now? Wow Nay... I feel like I should put on my "sexy voice" to answer this question ;-). I'm wearing really old velour sweatpants with running shorts underneath, and a purple North Face pullover with my running shoes. Just got done on the treadmill!
3) Favorite M&M color/flavor: I have a thing for the green ones! And I love the dark chocolate M&Ms right now. Peanut Butter are an all time fave.
4) Biggest pet peeve: Slurping hot beverages. I can't handle it. I will walk out of a room just to avoid screaming at you.
5) Blog you read every day: Oh golly... there are so many. Shay. Tiffany. Dusty. Michelle. Alissa. Whitney. Nay. Kim. Marianna. Jen. Alyx. I could go on. I won't. Suffice it to say, I read a lot of words each day.
6) My coffee order: Lately it's super boring and it's a drip coffee with half and half and truvia. But if Nay and I finally got to have our perfect, long awaited coffee date??? I would splurge and go with a sugar-free vanilla latte.
7) Where would you shop if you had one day where everything there was free? This is easy: Harrods. That place has everything! Plus, you're in London, which is extra special.
8) Favorite blog post: Since I read a lot, I have a hard time picking one that someone else has written. Therefore, I am going to give my favorite post I have ever written. That one is easy. It is "You CAN do anything" and I read it anytime I stop believing in myself.
My 4.5 inch platform heels. They do great things for my calves.
10) When you're not blogging, you... try to live a life worth blogging about.
11) Three people (alive or dead, famous or not) you would have brunch with: My paternal grandmother, and Ammon's Grandmothers. 3 strong women with some incredible stories.
My 5 questions I'm asking:1) What was your motivation for starting a blog?
2) What is your favorite song by Queen?
3) What is the best brand of lip balm?
4) If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
5) Jillian Michaels: Yes or No?
The 5 people I am nominating:I have nominated a whole mess of people for Liebster awards, and I have nominated some people more than once. This time I'm going to try to pick people I haven't picked before. Spread the love around, if you will. So if you have a blog with less than 200 followers and we're friends, but your name is not on the list, it's because of that. I'm sorry.
Go check these ladies out and show them all of the love, you hear me?!?! They are incredible, and I love them all. I know you will too!