Monday, November 26, 2012

A sweater, and an announcement

If any of you who watched my vlog last week thought I was joking about wearing a holiday sweater on Friday, you were oh so wrong.

This is my least tacky grandma/kindergarten teacher holiday sweater, so naturally it has to be paired with a snowman pin.  Nothing wrong with a little flair.




So, I am aware that there are some people who get more excited about Christmas than others.  I am falling smack dab in the middle this year, and it's the most Christmas cheer I've ever had.  Usually, I only get excited about 2 things.  They are eggnog and cookies.  Lots of cookies.  But this year, the every sassy and lovable Christmas elf Michelle and I decided to host an online Christmas party, and we want YOU to come!  So here are the details:

1) We'll be google chatting it up on Friday, December 7th at 7:30pm Eastern
2)  Because it's a google hangout, we want to keep the attendance small enough that everyone gets to chat.  So for this reason, we're going to limit the space to 10 other friends.  So if you are interested, make sure you email me or Michelle ASAP!  We will be taking alternates if someone can't attend at the last minute, so don't fret if you aren't one of the first 10... you might still be a part of the fun!
3) The best part of an online party is that you don't have to leave home... so come festive, but comfy! 
4) We're wearing our favorite Christmas sweaters, and I'll be drinking some 'nog and noshing on cookies.  Don't hesitate to get your fave beverage and treat too!

Those are the details I can remember... other than Michelle and I REALLY want to party with you guys!

Hope that this Monday isn't too rough... I know we're all coming of of a holiday, and that always sucks.  I'm crossing my fingers that your day is better than great!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun google chat and who doesn't love a 'comfy' party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I can't come to the party because google chat doesn't work on my computer! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your party sounds like so much fun. I'll have to check John's schedule. I seriously love how proud you are of your sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh fun! I need to check out my computer and see if the google chat thing works because this sounds awesome.
    I'll keep my eye out for christmas sweaters over here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listen. I appreciate the invite, but I'll be with Twiggs.. so.. I'm finding that to be a perfect excuse. that and I'm the grinch this year.. I have no idea why. I got annoyed on Thanksgiving night by all the Christmas lights.

    it's no good. it's going to be a long holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I join the party!!!!! I can totally Google talk it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shay sucks.

    I told Michelle that I will TRY to be there. It's a Friday...I might be out slumming...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I kinda like your holiday sweater. But I am a sucker for warm and cozy. Hope your Thanksgiving was grand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I would love to be there if there's still space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm such a fan of holiday sweaters...the tackier and uglier the better! Somehow Christmas just isn't the same without them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)