Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm heading for the chair...

Today on the pre-wedding docket is continuing work on the dress, shopping for yet more wedding crap, and getting my hair all gussied up.

The hair appointment will be the longest part of my day, that I can assure you.  My hair dude is stupendous, but the slowest hair cutter ever.  The shortest amount of time I have ever been in an appointment was 75 minutes.  For a hair cut with no color.

It's going to be a blast.  I was a nanny for his first kiddo, and now he and his wife have a newborn again.  I'm going to spend the whole time making googly eyes at pictures of a sweet new baby in pink, while dodging questions about how I'm getting married, but my wedding dress isn't even done yet.

Sine I am indeed headed for the chair, I thought it would be fun to do a montage of some of the different cuts/hair colors I've had over the years.  I can't seem to keep the same cut for more than a year before I get bored.

2003:

2005:

2006:

2007:

2008:
2009:
2010:

2011:

2012:

2013:

My best and most favorite hair cuts were between 2008 - 2010.  They were hard as heck to maintain, and the blonde could be a real pain in my rear, but I just loved what we pulled off during that time.  So many good cuts in those 2 years...  Anywho, check my Instagram later today @RadiantKristen, I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of the new 'do!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. you look so different with long hair! I admire your gutsy-ness to try out so many different hairstyles.

    - Val @ KnotTiedDown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the different faces of Kristen! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so cool that you've tried so many different looks :) I love 2009, the cut is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress from 2010! And the cut and color from 2009! And I love you and Ammon, so it's a good thing you're getting married. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)