Nothing could stop me from giving you the low-down on my first 6 weeks of the Revolt program, though. I've been dying to show you the comparison photos that detail my progress over 6 weeks. But first, a few victories from the last few weeks:
1) I have 2 pairs of pants that have not consistently fit in the last 4 years. They are borderline too loose now.
2) I have managed to drink over a gallon of water every day of this 6 weeks, except 1 day. I don't think I have ever been this hydrated in my life.
3) I don't HAVE to have coffee every morning to feel human. Don't get me wrong, I'm still loving my coffee, but it isn't a requirement for general tolerability these days.
4) I can do 10 push-ups in a row on my toes again. Doing modified push-ups is no fun.
5) I have lost 6.8 pounds! I now weigh 142 pounds.
Now that we've talked about all of those intangibles, let's show you the evidence. That's what you're all here for, right? To see me strut it in a bikini? The low down with these pictures is that I am using the pictures I took during weeks 0, 3, and 6.
At first when I looked at these pictures, I was kind of underwhelmed by the results I saw from weeks 3-6. It seemed like I hadn't made much progress, despite what the scale said. I felt this way, because I was totally focused on my waist! Then I started noticing something magical... my dreaded inner thigh fat is getting smaller! I was cursed with saddlebags that have persisted even at my smallest. It's a big deal to me when I can stand with my feet hip-width distance apart and my thighs don't touch! My booty is also lifting, and I think my arms are getting smaller, too. And from the side, you can tell that my stomach is starting to pull in, which is always a good thing.
This program... it works. So much so, in fact, that I'm trying to not lose weight between now and the wedding! My progress has been so significant that there are concerns that my wedding dress might not be able to be altered down enough so that it fits properly. So last week and for the next couple of weeks, I am really going to be taking it easy with the diet. I'm still going to follow the workouts, and mostly follow the diet plan, but if I want my wine, I'm going to have it, and when Ammon tells me I need frozen yogurt, I'm not going to turn him down. It's all about moderation for the next couple of weeks, and then back to hitting it hard come June 24th!
I don't know when I'm going to blog next, so let me just say this: thank you guys in advance for bearing with me over the coming few weeks. I'm sorry that I'm not reading blogs, commenting, or even being here. I'm sorry that I'm disappearing, but it's all for a purpose. I love you guys!