1. The number of chocolate dipped DQ cones I consumed:
2. The number of days my weekend contained this week.
3. The number of times I looked at the garlic mashed potatoes on Ammon's plate on Friday night, wishing they were on my plate instead:
4.5. The height of my new shoes for the wedding we're going to in 2 weeks:
5. The number of people who looked at me sideways in Wal-Mart last night when I laughed out loud over finding this product on the shelf:
6. The number of days I've been doing the WW PointsPlus 2012 Program
7. The number of times I was shocked over the points value of ANY food on the PointsPlus 2012 program.
26. My new number of food points I am allotted in a day (as of Sunday)
27. The number of food points I was initially allotted for a day
31. The goal number of activity points I was given last Wed.
33. The number of activity points I earned from Wed to Sat.
There are more numbers, but I don't want to keep you here ALL day. You've got other blogs to read! Oh, and you should probably do some work, too ;-). Hope your Monday is fantastic!