Friday, August 3, 2012

#bloggerissues

People, blogger and I have been battling these last two weeks.  Why?  Because two weeks ago, blogger decided to make me a "no-reply" commenter.  And guess what???

I've tried everything I can think of to fix it.  None of it has worked.  I can not, for the life of me, get my email to reattach to my comments.  I have written some great comments lately, and wondered why I never got a response.  Now I know.  And I'm not going to lie, I'm prett angry about the whole thing.  I didn't change my settings.  As far as I can tell, everything is exactly the same as before.

So I'm turning to all of you for help.  If any of you know how to fix this, please speak up, and leave detailed instructions.  I fill follow them to the letter, if it means that the comments I leave have an email address attached.  Please also understand, you google people, I'm really unhappy about this... it's issues like these that push people into the self-hosted arms of wordpress.  That is all.

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you suddenly became a no comment blogger.That sucks! I haven't had that problem, but that is terrible! Hope you figure it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, because I just sent you an email about this very issue. It is titled, "poopy pants." Or... something along those lines.
    K bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!! Wish I had an answer for you. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go see either A New View 365 or Royal Daughter Designs. They both have a free tutorial on how to put it right. Or search enable on my blog there's a link on one of my posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an issue where i couldn't follow blogs last week. So i had to go into my settings and reset my blogger. Even though it said i was hooked to blogger i had to click it again and it reset itself. maybe try that?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)