Thursday, July 19, 2012

Psssst... Over here...

Guys, if you're looking for me, you want to come visit me on Nay's blog.  My best bloggy friend is letting me hijack her space, so that I can tell you all about motivation.  Because don't we all need more of that in our lives???  So click right here to go on a journey.  It's a magic portal, I swear.


Photobucket

If you're here visiting from Nay's blog, welcome!  Please make yourself at home here, and introduce yourself.  While you're here, I thought I would give you a few old posts that will give you an idea of how I roll on this here bloggy.

In this post I talk about what I believe.
We recently went to the zoo, and I wore a balloon hat.
A recipe that includes some of my favorite things.
And every now and then, something really fires me up, and I just have to talk to you about it and see what you think too.

So, I hope you enjoy a little smattering of some of my more recent posts, while I take the day to terrorize Nay's blog.  See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. The magical portal didn't work! :'(

    Instead, it took me to photobucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magical portal worked just fine for me. =) I guess that's all part of it's magic, huh? You never know where it'll take you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for being on my series this week, lovey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that you called it Terrorizing just kills me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)