Friday, January 10, 2014

I like big news and I can not lie

I am officially one of those people who has big news, but isn't going to tell any of you about it yet (unless you're Michelle, in which case you know, because you demanded to know when I was bursting at the seams with good news.  You are now a secret keeper).  I know.  It's kind of rude to just prance around in front of you all with big news, and refuse to share it until some undisclosed future date.  Oh, what am I saying... I'll probably share my news on Monday.  It makes me so happy, and half of you will probably think it's silly.  I don't care, because I legitimately looked like this all day Wednesday:



Sometimes I get so excited that all of the tendons in my neck pop out.  Fun.

And for those of you who don't follow my Instagram, we are not pregnant.  That is the only hint that I will give you for now.  Feel free to guess in the comments.  I hope that you all have a happy, happy Friday!


6 comments:

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)