Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The trouble with tastings

I would absolutely, positively vlog more if it didn't take so dang long for my videos to upload.  Really, it's a huge issue for me.  But today I have a treat for you, it's a vlog about wine.  What's even better is that it's absolutely random for being a vlog about wine.  Well, I made it, so I guess that explains it...


I know that some (okay, many) of you are non-drinkers, and may be put off by the content.  Well, you might still find it funny.  I don't know.  I always swore that I would never be one of "those" people who thinks that they are a connoisseur of anything, and yet I find myself treading upon that territory.  I become more and more like my parents every day.

Heaven help me.

So that's your "content" for today.  Sorry if you don't want to hear me talk, or watch a vlog where I don't throw a dang thing.  I'll do better next time.

4 comments:

  1. I'm one of your non-drinkers. haha but I am SOOO jealous of you whenever you have a glass of wine in your hand when you vlog. you look so posh.
    that's right. posh.
    I found out yesterday that my "ski bum" name is Screamin' Liver Davis. And I think that is partly because my liver is screamin' for a drink. being sober for 22 1/2 years really takes it outta ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is 9:30 in the morning too early for a glass of wine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm another one of your non-drinkers, HOWEVER, I used to work at a liqueur store (what?!) and just be glad you didn't get me as your clerk. I know NOTHING about wine. NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)