Monday, December 24, 2012

When the interwebs crash...

I alluded to it last week, but our interwebs crashed last Monday, and haven't come online since.  Something with our Broadband modem???

So after a week of not having ready access to the internet, I downloaded all of my blog apps to my phone.  And realized that I SUCK at typing on my phone, and that would be a huge test in anger management.  Which left me only one option:  To suck it up and use my phone as a WIFI hotspot until we can figure out what in the world is going on.  Which means that I am going to get even more behind on emails.

I know.  I'm sorry.

In other, much better news, we are trying our best to display some Christmas cheer, dagnabit.  We finally acquired and decorated a tree!

Kim, can you spot your ornaments?  They're on there!

Also, Saturday I bought some sexy knee socks on sale at Target...
Don't you love them?  They would go great over leggings with an oversized holiday sweater.  It's a good thing my family doesn't read my blog, we wouldn't want to spoil any Christmas day surprises for them ;-)

Speaking of my shopping adventure at Target, Saturday was the day that I had to go to the UPS store to mail off Christmas packages (they're going to be soooooooo late this year, sorry!), AND finish up with Christmas shopping for everyone!  I even bought something that Ammon can give to me.

Come on, ladies.  You know that I just did the one thing we all long to do.  This way, we can all be assured that Ammon's taste is absolutely impeccable.

At the risk that my phone bill net month is going to be astronomical, I'm going to leave this one here.  Hopefully my internet privileges go back to normal ASAP, but in the meantime, have an outstanding Christmas Eve, and the best Christmas Day that this year will let you have.

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kristen! Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great Christmas! And I hope you get your internet back soon, blogging from a phone is frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have an amazing Christmas! Maybe the internet will be fixed as a Christmas present?

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your Christmas tree! And I see the ornament! I still can't tell you enough how happy I am we were paired together for the swap!!

    I hope you're internet is back soon and that your Christmas is glorious tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god.... Those socks. :( I think I need to go gouge out my eyes. Merry Christmas!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love your tree! And I tell you, the internet is totally a necessary evil.

    Merry Christmas lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! Those socks are adorable haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)