1) I hit 10,000 page views today, and while that shouldn't really matter, it totally, absolutely, 100% matters. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart. It never would have happened without all of you.
2) The emergency pager for work has gone off 9 times today. It usually goes off no more than 5 times a week. So to have 9 pages in one day is just not fair. I really want to destroy it. Oh, and as I'm writing this, it just went off again. Please, put me out of my misery. Someone.
...Okay, I'm back. Make that 10 pages.
3) We went to Panera for lunch, and I was more annoyed with them than Ammon was when they burned his panini today. I always feel guilty for eating while a person is waiting to get their food re-made, but you have to, because otherwise your food ends up cold and awful too. It's a total catch-22.
4) I officially have ads on 2 blogs that are substantially larger than my own now. It feels strange, but I'm curious to see what happens as a result of these cute little buttons reppin' it up.
5) I just noticed that Amy Farrah Fowler's apartment number is 314. I love Amy Farrah Fowler. I love little nerd references. This one made Ammon dance he was so excited. Yeah... we are total Big Bang Theory nerds, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Did you really think that I could avoid some fabulous Big Bang Theory montage after that??? PS-- you need to see the episode from last Thursday. AMAZEBALLS. I'm watching it right this second.
And now it's time to make enchiladas. That should be a gas. So go visit my wedding blog to check out the wedding confessions, and don't forget to link up with Alyx!