1) We are already soda stream addicts. I mentioned it in yesterday's post, but I'm telling you about it again, because it really is that good. My parents got us 2 extra carbonator bottles with our soda stream, and we are so glad that we can have them all on constant rotation.
2) COOKIES. I am like the cookie monster. I made chocolate toffee cookies last week, and I can't leave them alone. They are so good. And since I'm going back on a low carb diet starting January 2 (because I'll probably need the carbs for the upset tummy I'll have on January 1... don't judge), I'm having a very hard time denying myself said cookies. And pizza. And all other carby goodness.
3) I love low-carb diets. I know that people talk about how "bad" they are for you, but these are the same people who turn around and pump themselves full of refined sugars, and call it "healthy". Yes, I love sugar, but I know it's not doing me any favors right now, so away it will go!
4) I am so behind on talking about our Christmas party, but that's because I'm having a hard time getting the pictures sent from my work email to my personal email. As soon as I get that worked out, I promise lots of pictures and stories.
5) I am so jealous of the recent influx in pregnant bloggers. Y'all are seriously killing me. I told Ammon on Friday night that we needed to get knocked up, so that our baby could have blogger friends her own age (we're of course having a girl first ;-)). Then he reminded me that I am making a very cute wedding dress that I wouldn't be able to pull off if I was pregnant, and that put me in a rather sulky mood. So all of you pregnant mommy-to-be bloggers just need to know that your babies are still obligated to be friends with my baby, even though it might be almost a year younger. Consider yourselves warned.
6) We went to Old Navy, and we bought 11 items for $80. 3 were for Ammon, and 8 were for me. I'm a very happy girl right about now, decked out in cheap-sweater glory.
7) I am seriously considering doing a "petty holiday regrets" post. Because I have several, and this year made it really clear how petty they are. Nevertheless, I have them.
8) Now that NYE is the last holiday of the season, I can put some effort into wedding crap. There's a lot of it. We STILL don't have a photographer nailed down, and that admission alone is enough to drive me to madness. However, I am trying to practice optimism and believe that this is all going to be sorted out in its due time.
I think we will just go ahead and say "eight is great!" and I'll end this here today. It's pretty long and rambly, but yeah... I had a lot to get off my chest. Do you have anything worth confessing today?