Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Little Bit About Me

Hi!  Thanks for coming to see me today.  I appreciate you taking time out so that I can share part of my journey with you.  I hope that you will share part of your journey with me in return.  I love meeting new people, hearing their stories, and finding out how I can support their goals.  You can always email me at kristen.seuberling@gmail.com.

So, about me.  I'm in my late 20's, and I'm looking at these last few years before 30 in a different way than I ever have.  I know that I would like to get married to my wonderful boyfriend A, and have a baby in this time frame (although probably closer to the end of it than the beginning).  I want to pay off all of my debt.  I want to get back to where health is not simply a destination, but a vehicle.  Oh yeah, and I want to get my second B.S. degree.  No problem, right?  Oh my gosh, it overwhelms me just thinking about it.  Despite the overwhelm, I really can't wait to get started on making these next few years my best years yet!

1 comment:

  1. Do it! Do it! Do it!

    My blog started this exact same way. I just turned 27 and I'm determined to get my accomplishments under way (and maybe complete... eek!) by 30. Then I got pregnant. And now I'm getting married, again. *le sigh* Both are a total distraction from school and work goals!

    I like the Johnny Cash song about the Cadillac he puts together... "I got it one piece at a time..."

    I'm SO glad to have met you and I've totally enjoyed stalking your blog, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know how you feel, and make sure I have a way to get back with you, so we can be friends :-)