At a certain point in time, suddenly we started fielding a lot of baby comments in our household, including reasons why we should make one or two (or even three) with all due haste. Don't get me wrong, we have a lot of baby-talks ourselves, and about when the right vs wrong time for us to get on the baby-making boat is. However, the reasons that we get from people outside of our relationship are pretty colorful and interesting in many cases, and I think you might just agree. In no particular order, I would like to share with you 8 of the reasons I've been given since we've been married for why Ammon and I should take this life-changing step.
1) Because we need to provide Ammon's Dad with more grandchildren. 3 is not enough
|3 perfect little kiddos, yes???|
2) Obviously, we would make adorable babies (you can just see that above picture if you don't believe it)
3) That's just "what you do" at this stage of life
4) So that my kid can play with other people's kids
5) So that other people's kids can babysit my kids
6) So that Gunner has a "friend"... that guy has an obsession with babies (not joking even a tiny bit)
|His depression is deep|
7) I need to "better understand" the troubles that plague my friends who have children. I am entirely incapable of understanding the problems parents face all of the time. **Disclaimer: I might not understand those problems. I don't presume to. However, I can still be empathetic, and you can still try to explain your struggles. I will listen.**
8) Because my waist is so tiny right now that seeing me get big with pregnancy would make other people feel better about themselves.